Monday, October 13, 2008

Sorry it has been so long!

Hello Everyone,
Sorry it has been so long. Things have been so busy, I have much to tell you :)
I am currently trying to plug through two updates and get them ready post, so hopefully I'll have those up soon.
Right now I am still stinging from the smack of the $700 Billion Bailout Plan. As I told my parents, I am feeling very betrayed by my government at the moment, in fact, the more I learn about our current (current includes the last decade or two) politics the more I feel like this country is being run by a bunch of powerful people who enjoy backstabing honest citizens. Don't get me wrong, there are some politians who are are trying to represent and work on behalf of the common American, they just seem to be few and far between.
I appreciate your patience as I try to keep up with all there is to do!

No comments: