Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sorry it has been so long!

Whew, I can't keep up with everthing there is to do! Right now my home responsibilities are keeping me very busy, but mom said I can take a few minutes before bed to update my blogs.

For various and sundry reasons I am going to post-pone the study of the Proverbs 31 woman, the more I study the more convicted I am and the more I realize that before I can present anything I need to take a couple important principles to heart and study them further.
Until I am able to continue (or begin really) I will be posting on some other topics. Tonight is not the night for a post, I've got to go to bed so I can try and get up early and the next several days are going to be really busy for me so I might not be doing much on here until Tuesday or Wednesday. Until then, I am trying to remember all there is to post on!

No comments: