Monday, September 17, 2007

Remember the Alamo!

Tonight my brothers and I watched "Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier" and we enjoyed it immensely! After the movie was over one of my brothers prayed (for night time prayers) and thanked God for the couarge of the men of Texas and, among other things, prayed for our military. As an American, a Navy daughter and a Christian, it thrills my heart to hear my eight year old brother thanking God for His providence over this country and asking for His continued protection. I am so thankful for the men and women who founded this country to the glory of God and were willing to seal it with their blood. May He show mercy on us and raise up a generation like that of our forefathers, one of courage, sacrifice and fierce devotion to the glory of Almighty God!

No comments: