I am the blessed wife of my dear husband, Jonathan and the mother of a precious little girl with #2 due in mid June. I am young and still have much to learn but I trust that my gracious Heavenly Father will continue to lead and teach me.
I rejoice in the priviledge to be a stay at home wife and mother and desire to share with others some of those life lessons I am learning and simple pleasures that God so richly blesses us with!
"Contemplations of a Farmer's Wife" was established as an attempt to communicate what I am learning in regard to family life and God's high calling for women, first as daughters and later as, Lord willing, wives and mothers. Obviously, I am merely a finite human being, with much still to learn :-) In a way, this blog is part of my journey as I seek to pursue Godly womanhood and share what I am learning with you, my readers! I hope you are encouraged by what you read.
Also, I am more than open to post suggestions, if you have any topic you are interested in hearing what I think or have learned, feel free to leave me a comment.
Face the Facts
1.If you’re a teenager, you should take abortion seriously. For every two of you, there’s one person missing. -Abort73.com
2.Statistics show that a soldier's chances of survival in the front lines of combat are greater than an unborn child's avoiding abortion. -Abort73.com
3.Emotional, mental and psychological disorders are 63% more likely after abortion than delivery. -Abort73.com
4.Abortion has affected the Black community more than slavery itself. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the Black vote will be insignificant. -Abort73.com
5.More than 50 million unborn children have died in legalized abortions -- over thirtyfold the number of Americans lost in all our nation's wars. -Abort73.com
6.Over 1 million children are killed by abortion in this country every year. Over 3,700 each day, 12 every 5 minutes, 1 every 25 seconds. -Abort73.com
7.Planned Parenthood receives more than $330,000,000 in taxpayer money each year. They kill more human fetuses than anyone in America. -Abort73.com
8.A Black baby is almost as likely to be aborted as he is to be born. He is 4.8 times more likely to be aborted than a White baby. -Abort73.com
9.It’s impossible for you not to know a woman who has had an abortion, because nearly one in four women have had one. -Abort73.com
10.Women who abort are 6 times more likely to commit suicide than women who carry their baby to term. -Abort73.com
-
When in the course of God-ordained events, it becomes necessary for one
blogger to...
stop blogging...
A "decent respect to the opinions of [my readers] r...
1 comment:
thanks for the update.
Post a Comment